Leora & Malia - Home Activities #38

Nicholas

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Keep on giving her the top cams when she makes her daily fake routine shows and let all of us who enjoy natural / human / unpredictable and not staged reactions enjoy Leora ( and Malia ) with her / their weaknesses , tears , smiles , sadness , happiness , all emotions parading in one evening .. 

Keep on wanting to see two non lesbians engaging in kissing lips /nipples , I don’t even know what you want to see with them being together and allow some others like me who appeared also at the forum yesterday , to enjoy an once again human actions and reactions apartment and not a staged show ( which for sure is needed  at times to keep viewership of a nothing happening mostly place ) .

Decide for a smiley or confused  emoji to give me  , I prefer a confused 😂🤣

All emotions parading in one evening was clearly because they were intoxicated from drinking alcholic beverages. As far as the remainder of your comments other than the last paragraph, I notice the subject matter is not much different than what you usually comment on in these threads although reworded differently. Keep on complaining about what they may do or may not do or what you would rather see them do or not see them do and see if it accomplishes anything. I doubt it will, other than to perhaps make someone seem foolish for continually commenting on the same subject matter on a regular basis. 

• Like 4