US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

31 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.WKSU.ORG

Tenants were evicted even when landlords didn’t follow the publicly stated rules.

Demon 😈 crats only purpose in this world 🌎 is to pay their landlords 

I hope you are kidding--if not---that statement is really sad .

• Like 1

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You just fucking said two days ago that the Afghan army, 300,000 strong, should be able to easily crush the Taliban.  You're a double-talking cunt.

That's exactly what Joe Biden said about the Afghan military and the Taliban in a July news conference.  Guess you didn't watch that news conference.

47 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Rand Paul is anti-covid vaccine.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

A photograph from 2015, of U.S Republican Senator Rand Paul getting a Hepatitis A booster shot has been mislabeled online to say it shows him being vaccinated against COVID-19.

He has natural immunity from Covid-19 because he was infected with the virus. He has never said that people who want to be vaccinated should not be.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

He has natural immunity from Covid-19 because he was infected with the virus. He has never said that people who want to be vaccinated should not be.

B-U-L-L F-U-C-K-I-N-G S-H-I-T

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's exactly what Joe Biden said about the Afghan military and the Taliban in a July news conference.  Guess you didn't watch that news conference.

You didn't put it in that context and you fucking know it.  You're as useless as tits on a bull.

• Like 1