US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No! Biden had seven months to remove civilians from Afghanistan in a slow orderly manner before removing our military forces. He chose to remove the military first.   

Trump had 4 fucking years, and all he did was strengthen the Taliban.  Wake up loser.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It's Taliban AND U.S. Marines at the check points.  We control the airport.  Thousands of Americans being flown out every day.  It's calming down.

Your comment is one of the best examples of gaslighting I have ever seen.  It's calming down at the airport because Americans and other refugees are trapped in the country and can't get to the airport.  

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Critics are slamming former President Barack Obama and his birthday bash last weekend...

74 scumbags got covid-19 at obama's birthday party & the evil 😈 wicked 😈 democrats won't let people go to church or a funeral.

Fake News.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your comment is one of the best examples of gaslighting I have ever seen.  It's calming down at the airport because Americans and other refugees are trapped in the country and can't get to the airport.  

Until you know what's going on, pipe the fuck down.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Sarcasm bug bites RR in the ass again.  

Saying I received a dishonorable discharge is not sarcasm, it's a disgraceful fucking lie.  If I were your age and you had said that to my face I would have beaten your fucking face to a pulp.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It's Taliban AND U.S. Marines at the check points.  We control the airport.  Thousands of Americans being flown out every day.  It's calming down.

There are no U.S. Marines at the checkpoints inside Afghanistan away from the airport.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow! The Russian agent using the term "nam" for Vietnam to show how hip and cool he is. Sorry, but you're not fooling anyone, comrade Golfer. 

distraction instead of answering or debating because you can't. why am i not surprised?

• Upvote 1