Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia now in bed, door closed. Leora a few minutes here, a few minutes there.

This weekend is going well. 🙁

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia now in bed, door closed. Leora a few minutes here, a few minutes there.

This weekend is going well. 🙁

Non so che dire. Fanno una cosa buona un giorno e il resto della settimana sbagliano quasi tutto. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I do not know what to say. They do a good thing one day and the rest of the week they get almost everything wrong. 

This is massively controversial, shoot me down in flames! 😲

I've not been a big fan of the last 2 and a half weeks.....or the attitude.

Serata finita prima ancora che iniziasse. 

Dire che sono deluso è poco. Una ragazza che prima di mezzanotte non se ne va mai a dormire oggi dorme presto. L'altra dispersa chissà dove e chissà se stasera tornerà...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Evening over before it even started. 

To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. A girl who never goes to sleep before midnight sleeps early today. The other one who knows where and who knows if she will return tonight ...

She went to the toilet then and turned the light on, that could be an indication Leora will return later. If she does and Malia is asleep, wonder if she'll end up bating?....🤔

Malia now, and half past 8, she's gone to sleep. She was fine earlier in the bath, right?!😅

This is just a hunch, i will say this immediately - I could be very easily wrong, i will happily admit right now. But seeing this, along with a couple of other things, going to sleep so early, i think she's getting up very early to go somewhere. Possibly not, but i can't see why else she is doing this.

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Elle est ensuite allée aux toilettes et a allumé la lumière, cela pourrait indiquer que Leora reviendra plus tard. Si c’est le cas et que Malia dort, demandez-vous si elle finira par battre ?.... 🤔

Malia maintenant, et à 8 heures et demie, elle s’est endormie. Elle allait bien plus tôt dans le bain, non ?! ??

Ce n’est qu’une intuition, je le dirai tout de suite - je pourrais très facilement me tromper, je l’admettrai avec plaisir tout de suite. Mais voyant ça, se coucher si tôt, je pense qu’elle se lève très tôt pour aller quelque part. Peut-être pas, mais je ne vois pas pourquoi d’autre elle fait ça.

Merci pour ta réponse

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She went to the toilet then and turned the light on, that could be an indication Leora will return later. If she does and Malia is asleep, wonder if she'll end up bating?....🤔

Malia now, and half past 8, she's gone to sleep. She was fine earlier in the bath, right?!😅

This is just a hunch, i will say this immediately - I could be very easily wrong, i will happily admit right now. But seeing this, going to sleep so early, i think she's getting up very early. Possibly not, but i can't see why else she is doing this.

L'altro giorno si è alzata presto ma ha fatto la spesa, ed è stata a casa tutto il giorno. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

She got up early the other day but went shopping, and stayed at home all day. 

No, she went to an appointment when she left before 7am, not shopping. And that was much later than this tonight. Plus she went out again that afternoon.