Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

il y a 7 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

It may just seem that way mate. I don't think it actually may be. I don't think they've had any sort of falling out. It seemed that way a number of times over the last year and a half since they've been roommates. It may be nothing more than Malia trying to get past some recent unfortunate situations and Leora trying to not only try to show support for her at times, but also trying tongive her some space to try to cope with some personal issues.

Hopefully, I've not been watching intensely for the last few days so I'm just seeing Malia hiding away in her room, I know she's bated a few times so i figured she can't be that upset. Only time will tell I suppose.

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia must be sick 

Could possibly be a combination of trying to get past some unexpected unfortunate situations that she may have been involved in with someone else there, and experiencing some further homesickness from not being able to see in person or spend any time with her family members and other friends from back home for as long as it's been now.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Could possibly be a combination of trying to get past some unexpected unfortunate situations that she may have been involved with someone else there, and experiencing some further homesickness from not being able to see in person or spend any time with her family members and other friends from back home.

That's it for me, she is fine physically. She is not unwell.