Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Another appointment tomorrow morning? On Sunday? 🤔

Don't take what i said out of context. She could be going on a trip tomorrow, totally separate things.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She went to the toilet then and turned the light on, that could be an indication Leora will return later. If she does and Malia is asleep, wonder if she'll end up bating?....🤔

Malia now, and half past 8, she's gone to sleep. She was fine earlier in the bath, right?!😅

This is just a hunch, i will say this immediately - I could be very easily wrong, i will happily admit right now. But seeing this, going to sleep so early, i think she's getting up very early. Possibly not, but i can't see why else she is doing this.

200.gif

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It's painful to watch the girls doing everything possible to stay out of each others way, whatever is going on they need to sort it out.

It may just seem that way mate. I don't think it actually may be. I don't think they've had any sort of falling out. It's seemed that way a number of times over the last year and a half since they've been roommates. It may be nothing more than Malia trying to get past some recent unfortunate situations and Leora trying to not only try to show support for her at times, but also trying to give her some space to try to cope with some personal issues. Also Leora obviously has other interests as well.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It may just seem that way mate. I don't think it actually may be. I don't think they've had any sort of falling out. It's seemed that way a number of times over the last year and a half since they've been roommates.

The only difference is Leora going out again at night.