Leora & Malia - Home Activities #43

Nicholas

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Il divano in living room sembra la tela di Penelope. Non finisce più. 

Odysseus has much time till he finds the way to this apartment , so , no problem actually 😂🤣

51 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Odysseus is a new tenant?

He is talking about Grecian Mythology. Which is normal for his way of thinking. That being nothing disappears, as in his recent discussion pertaining to businesses that no longer exist. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, scutus said:

He is talking about Grecian Mythology. Which is normal for his way of thinking. That being nothing disappears, as in his recent discussion pertaining to businesses that no longer exist. 

Thank you for knowing the thinking of someone you have never met in your real life and never exchanged face to face talks for any other real life subject except the opinions posted in this forum that deals a lot with sexual acts 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

But I forgot , you are Scutus the Great , the one of the 4 musketeers ( might I call you Aramis ? ) that whenever  other forum members appear and have actually anything to oppose concerning the daily habits of the tenant known as Leora ( the undisputed Queen of all times in the history or RLC ) and she can’t obviously have a voice for herself so as to defend her image , people like you somehow , someway will pop up in order to be the protectors 😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe you are one of Leora’s IG followers or that she follows . And again , what an amazing person you are knowing the way i think . Aramis and Scutus the Great , always humble Sir . 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Edited by moos54
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora sur le canapé en train de manger

Elle enveloppé la boite en carton de nourriture avec un film plastique quelle a mis dans un sac et mis dans le frigo surement pour sortir ce soir

• Like 3