Leora & Malia - Home Activities #43

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, philo said:

If there was a way someone could give a shout out whenever an RLC alumni appears on VHTV, it would certainly boost their subscriptions. I don't watch VHTV but if I had known Vanessa was on there even for a minute, I would have found a way to watch her. 

I was not aware that she was on there either, but I as well have seldomly ever checked out VHTV. Only seldomly as a guest and never have had any subscription there. But, there have been other former rlc participants that eventually became participants there after the apartments in Russia were discontinued. If I'm not mistaken, there may be some that may still be there such as the participants known as Nina and Kira.

• Like 1

Vanessa let some unsavory people enter her apartment...not unlike the crew we saw a Masha's recently. There were people who screamed bloody murder, especially when she got into bed with two guys and one was of a dark skin color. One of Vanessa's roommates was fooling around with two guys in bed. The one got tired of the roommate and left her to the other guy.  While Vanessa was in the living room giving hand jobs, the roommate claimed she told the guy to stop...the one she had been allowing to feel her up all afternoon. Someone called the police and Vanessa got shut down permanently. Some people screamed rape. I saw the whole thing. I believe that I have been among the most vocal of anyone on the forum about physical abuse of women. I have spoken out about it for years against Lev, Efin, Bruno and more. I think that Vanessa got a bad rap. 

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I was not aware that she was on there either, but I as well have seldomly ever checked out VHTV. Only seldomly as a guest and never have had any subscription there. But, there have been other former rlc participants that eventually became participants there after the apartments in Russia were discontinued. If I'm not mistaken, there may be some that may still be there such as the participants known as Nina and Kira.

I would love to see Nina and Kira again but only if they are still doing three-ways with Doe Eyes. LOL

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I would love to see Nina and Kira again but only if they are still doing three-ways with Doe Eyes. LOL

I could not say what they have been up to but I know the last time I ever checked over there not long ago they were listed as participants and there were threads in the VHTV forums related to them. I used to occasionally enjoy catching Nina playing the synthesizer/organ they had at their old rlc apartment while she sang. She actually had an appealing and quite good singing voice.

I just look closely for the first time at VHTV. I see that they have the ability for subscribers to request video replays from the archives. I never knew that. I may subscribe just to see if they can pull up the visit from Vanessa. RLC could learn a lesson from this feature.

• Upvote 1

I have not been able to determine the extent to which the current RLC owners value the comments of subscribers on this forum. But from my years of experience, I can tell you that previous owners have responded to interest from subscribers. If they had not, we would have never had a camera on a balcony or patio, we would have never seen the improvement in camera resolution quality, we would have never had multiple cameras in one room, and we would never have had some of the former actors returning for debut appearances.  All of these desires were things that members of the forum begged for. And, under one of the several ownerships, they happened.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I have not been able to determine the extent to which the current RLC owners value the comments of subscribers on this forum. But from my years of experience, I can tell you that previous owners have responded to interest from subscribers. If they had not, we would have never had a camera on a balcony or patio, we would have never seen the improvement in camera resolution quality, we would have never had multiple cameras in one room, and we would never have had some of the former actors returning for encore appearances.  All of these desires were things that members of the forum begged for. And, under one of the several ownerships, they happened.  

Reminiscing is always usually pleasant and enjoyable. Just as were the times that I can recall regarding many nights that I spent being interested in and fascinated with the participant known as Leora, and since her friend Malia's arrival there at the apartment last year, her as well, as well as the both of them on a number of occasions since then.

Good Morning - Buon giorno

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

a great day happy everyone
Thursday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 2