they both just beat the puppy on cam

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she looked at him like no I don't want to but he yelled at her then she slapped the dog a few time by the sink with a shoe . I think she is scared of him myself. I don't speak what ever they speak. but you can tell some things no matter what.

HEY, BEFORE YOU GO ACCUSING PEOPLE AND REPORTING THEM (LOL), MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND OUT THE FACTS. THE DOG PEED IN THE GUESTS SHOES. AND TO TRAIN YOUR PET PROPERLY YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S FORBIDDEN. UNFORTUNATELY ANIMALS DON'T SPEAK HUMAN. AND ANYWAY, IT'S THEIR DOG THEY ARE FREE TO DO WHAT THEY DEEM IS NECESSARY. RLC IS GONNA HAVE A NICE LAUGH WHEN THEY READ YOUR LETTERS

What does this statement mean "IT'S THEIR DOG THEY ARE FREE TO DO WHAT THEY DEEM IS NECESSARY." so do you think that hitting the dog with the shoe and kicking it is necessary? Then to top it off the other person starts to hit the dog. I don't care what the dog did. What he did was unacceptable in my eyes.  I know from experience dogs are like young children and have to be trained.. Would you hit your child and the kick them if they peed on the floor by accident. I don't know what country your from but over here in england those cases are a form of abuse wether it be animals or people.

HEY, BEFORE YOU GO ACCUSING PEOPLE AND REPORTING THEM (LOL), MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND OUT THE FACTS. THE DOG PEED IN THE GUESTS SHOES. AND TO TRAIN YOUR PET PROPERLY YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S FORBIDDEN. UNFORTUNATELY ANIMALS DON'T SPEAK HUMAN. AND ANYWAY, IT'S THEIR DOG THEY ARE FREE TO DO WHAT THEY DEEM IS NECESSARY. RLC IS GONNA HAVE A NICE LAUGH WHEN THEY READ YOUR LETTERS

I understand what you saying but you don't beat a dog. spank tell him no and go on with it but he beat that dog under the cam in the kitchen then he beat it where we could all see under the tv. then he made her beat it by the sink.  he's always slapping the dog the other day he slapped him off the bed he ran off and knocked over the lamp and it broke them he beat the dog then also. the dog tried to go outside in the bedroom and no one would let him out so he pee'd by the door and he got kicked then. I wont go back on that house until I see the names have changed at least his. or june 3rd i'm out of here. its not but $30 but if enough people stop paying they will do something

I understand what you saying but you don't beat a dog. spank tell him no and go on with it but he beat that dog under the cam in the kitchen then he beat it where we could all see under the tv. then he made her beat it by the sink.  he's always slapping the dog the other day he slapped him off the bed he ran off and knocked over the lamp and it broke them he beat the dog then also. the dog tried to go outside in the bedroom and no one would let him out so he pee'd by the door and he got kicked then. I wont go back on that house until I see the names have changed at least his. or june 3rd i'm out of here. its not but $30 but if enough people stop paying they will do something

I'ts not the dog that's the animal it's them 2 sad loosers

yes and the dog is locked in the bath room with no light on right now and the way these two sleep it may be 12 or 14 hours before they let it out. you can watch as it goes near the door sometimes. this is really pissing me off and I mean bad