US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wish I could. If the news media weren't such Democrat and Biden kiss asses they would do it.😏

Are you kidding?  Every major news outlet has been relentless in their criticism of Biden.  Get a clue.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because O_U812 is too much of a coward to be one of the service people in Kabul rescuing Americans and Afghan refugees from Islamic terrorists. He'd rather sit in the safety of his parents' basement and pontificate about things of which he has absolutely no firsthand knowledge.

You're a fucking asshole.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Detailing his grievances with Chief Justice John Roberts, Supreme Court Bar member resigned, berating Roberts and forewarning us of radical right’s plans, unless we act. I spoke to two other Supreme...

Heaven forbid that the Supreme Court actually make rulings based upon the U.S. Constitution and law. It's a court of laws, not the court of social justice. if you don't like the current laws then pass legislation to change them.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Detailing his grievances with Chief Justice John Roberts, Supreme Court Bar member resigned, berating Roberts and forewarning us of radical right’s plans, unless we act. I spoke to two other Supreme...

The reason they blasted Chief Justice Roberts is because they know he is the weakest conservative on the Court and most easily swayed from his convictions by the news media and political intimidation.