US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

With the Jan.6 Committee being composed entirely of Trump hating Democrats and Republicans what did you expect? Too bad the American people couldn't care less about what this committee is doing.

but you will care very soon when you are forced to see the facts that you've been ignoring during your 5 yr nap. better stock up on tissues now.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, I'm such a racist that I want Larry Elder to be California's next governor, I want Herschel Walker to be a U.S. Senator from Georgia, and I want James Craig to be the next governor of Michigan.:cool:

and regardless of race they all suck. you only back anti-people candidates.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

All 13 of the U.S. service people killed at the Kabul airport were in their 20s  just like you, little loudmouth snowflake coward. You are not fit to even mention their names. 

your dementia makes you unfit to tell anyone anything at all.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Hap and Ridge in here bitch slapping the propagandists with truth and facts which they cannot stand. I like it guys, keep up the good work. 👌 The day of reckoning is coming and it will be a day of reckoning the likes have never been seen or experienced before in the country. 

not exactly. happy does post articles that contain info which can lead to constructive discussions. but he has already said that trump is a liar so he at least is not a braindead moron. you & ridge contribute nothing constructive at all & spend your entire lives spreading lies & fantasies. and not only lies & fantasies but lies & fantasies that are so full of shit that there is no chance that anyone with even 1 working braincell would ever take them seriously. and no matter how many people are believing the crap it shows that a lot of people are just plain stupid. your cult is made up of a bunch of morons led by donny traitor with you & ridge glued to his fat lying orange ass.

• Upvote 2

LOL. We will see how much people care about that which is not much more than mostly exagerated crocs of shit compared to what has been occurring at that southern border and the obvious incompetent woke bullshit involved with the total incompetency involved with the decision making in the withdrawl of Afghanistan you propagandist asshole. Make no mistake, the day of reckoning is coming and it is not that far off.

you had better get to the store & stock up on tissues before ridge buys all of them. you guys will be crying very soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's why the Democrats so want their voting rights bill passed. They know if we have an honest and fair election in 2022 and 2024 that they will lose the House, Senate and Presidency. Their only chance to hold onto power is to pass election legislation which will allow them to steal elections. 

exactly the opposite of reality as always.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'll make one specific point here, and that is that all of a sudden reports started coming out that a so called terrorist had been targeted and took out by a so called U.S. drone strike. Since then, the reports have evolved into claiming that there were two terrorists as well as an additional fatality involved in such a strike. I find it quite peculiar that there have been no video footage evidence supporting the claims as of yet. Unlike when the former adminstration took out Bag Dadi or Solemeni. I would not trust one fucking thing that comes from people that fucked up something as logical as keeping one of the most secure and remaining air force bases open and instead shutting it down and withdrawing most of the remaining troop strength all while still having 10's if 1000's of American citizens still remaining in the country of Afghanistan. On top of all of that, knowing that the Taliban had been advancing and taking over numerous provinces in that country since March and April and doing nothing about it or that what was remaining of the so called Afhghan army abandoning the military equipment that the were left and entrusted with, so that now the so called Taliban has an air force that is equivalent to others in the world. .

but you believe mr 30,000 + lies backed up by the pillow guy. go back to sleep.

• Upvote 1