US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Biden is promising more strikes on ISIS. Joe, why didn't you strike ISIS before they killed 13 U.S. service members? And why did you withdraw American troops on July 1st before you evacuated American civilians? Not surprising though, since Biden has done everything ass backwards his whole government career.:dodgy:

he obviously should have listened to you & general bonespur.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I notice that I missed your response here to some of my comments earlier. Let me take the opportunity to respond to your missed comments. Your statement above stating that you haven't read any of that dudes comments seems to be something that occurs more than it perhaps should on this site because it's not the first time that it has been noticed to have occurred, but only one of a number of times, and this is not the first thread that it has occurred in either. Perhaps you may have been somewhat wiser to have read someone elses comments enough before interjecting yourself into a matter that you obviously were supposedly not aware of. But since you obviously did,  in other words, according to you, not knowing more of what any certain matter is actually about gives you a right to get involved in a matter and seem critical of someone without knowing more of what the matter is actually about. That being the case, I could care less if that's what bothers you here jugghead. Perhaps you should have not been concerned or worried about getting involved in a matter that you supposedly were not aware of why such comments were being made in reference to the matter to begin with.

his point seemed to be that you don't bother trying to debate anything on the merits but instead throw hateful insults. your posts will never lead to anything that would possibly help out a situation at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

First off those demon 😈 crats have no intention of paying their past due rents, secondly all my properties except for 1 are paid off, thirdly there's zero chance I'll be on the streets homeless, since I've been planning my future and I've been careful investing my money 💰 🤑 💸 

you are just so wonderful that i can't figure out why the world isn't listening to you. you have all of the answers. but i'll bet that my post is more accurate regarding the entire country. and you really should find a new boogeyman. many people lost everything in the 2008 financial crisis & dems were not in control of that. your "safe" investments aren't guaranteed. nothing is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are just so wonderful that i can't figure out why the world isn't listening to you. you have all of the answers. but i'll bet that my post is more accurate regarding the entire country. and you really should find a new boogeyman. many people lost everything in the 2008 financial crisis & dems were not in control of that. your "safe" investments aren't guaranteed. nothing is.

The 2008 crisis was cause by barney frank & Chris dood who permitted granny may & Freddie Mac to give loans to people who didn't qualify for a mortgage like low income, or illegal immigrants 

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

The 2008 crisis was cause by barney frank & Chris dood who permitted granny may & Freddie Mac to give loans to people who didn't qualify for a mortgage like low income, or illegal immigrants 

you are an idiot & regardless of who did what about anything you aren't guaranteed anything at all. your holier than thou attitude is going to bite you if your ignorance about covid doesn't get you 1st. now go back to your articles about everyone being evicted while you make love to your guns. that is obviously all that you care about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Why didn't he just put a gun to his head and pull the trigger.....Quicker with the same result.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Captain Joe Manning of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office took the anti-parasitic ivermectin - often used to deworm horses - as a COVID-19 cure.

• Like 1