Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

27 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Did you see her body? I think you need glasses.

She’s almost 60 years old , what should we expect ? I liked that she has no issues , this is the idea , that people behave as normal as possible . She’s visiting her daughter , she took off her clothes , quick shower , what should she do ? Wear a bikini like elsewhere ? I don’t know what should we expect from older people that are parents , shouldn’t be allowed to visit and behave as in real life ? You could just not watch 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s almost 60 years old , what should we expect ? I liked that she has no issues , this is the idea , that people behave as normal as possible . She’s visiting her daughter , she took off her clothes , quick shower , what should she do ? Wear a bikini like elsewhere ? I don’t know what should we expect from older people that are parents , shouldn’t be allowed to visit and behave as in real life ? You could just not watch 😁

By the way , Radislava has been very generous the whole evening for someone to keep being tuned in her room😉

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That's a hard looking almost 60. I'm 59 and look nothing like that. Don't start being an asshole like the rest of the idiots on here.🙄

• Like 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

That's a hard looking almost 60. I'm 59 and look nothing like that. Don't start being an asshole like the rest of the idiots on here.🙄

Women are different than men after their 50s , we men can always be charming and attractive 😉 anyway , it is fine , not of any significant importance to continue  with this subject , there are better/ nicer things to talk about 😁