Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

Increasing and more frequent appearances from the twin and BF in Gina’s apartment .. hopefully some good brainwashing ( to an experienced and veteran though tenant ) to perform more for the audience , the guy has passed the period of being shy as he appears regularly nude in the villa .. it took almost 3 years till Gina do something more than shows when no one actually believed that she would fuck on camera .. her transformation and some of the best sex we have seen with Bruno can possibly be an indication if Bruno and Gina can actually persuade her to try her( bonus money 😁😆 ) luck trying to go to Gina’s level of sexual activities ( highly unlikely 🥶😬🙄😨

Let me translate for Lia NET    NET   NET meaning NO WAY am I going to n=be sexual..... No Way am I going to draw in more subscribers. No Way will I join you in bed with Bruno the butt sniffer. No way am I going to be an exhibionist and give the voyeurs  who pay the bills anything but what they get. Gina why would ask that of me ?

13 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Two holes, and I think the heartbeat is optional.  😉

Dam, late to the party, Naga beat me to it.

You are having sex with a dead woman? (thinking) but then i remember some of my sessions that i thought my partner at the time was dead, had to check to see if she was breathing. dead woman would have had more moves than her. 

the walking dead GIF     😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

You are having sex with a dead woman? (thinking) but then i remember some of my sessions that i thought my partner at the time was dead, had to check to see if she was breathing. dead woman would have had more moves than her. 

the walking dead GIF     😁

Fucking another wanking site move over leora you got competition 

• Haha 1

Strange night .. another bigger plan perhaps organized by Gina and not the typical visit of the twin and BF .. and suddenly Gina and Bruno fucking and the couple absent .. only having the twin to return later and sleep .. let’s see what’s going  to be the next days ..

On 9/10/2021 at 7:04 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Two titties,a hole and a heartbeat

On 9/10/2021 at 7:10 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh, thinking about Bruno...2 titties, 2 holes...and, give or take, the last one...😏

At least still warm maybe?:huh::biggrin: 

R.5a2e7b47d7a20b5e6f02338264c33eaf?rik=0aEEvaJ40HRefA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Strange night .. another bigger plan perhaps organized by Gina and not the typical visit of the twin and BF .. and suddenly Gina and Bruno fucking and the couple absent .. only having the twin to return later and sleep .. let’s see what’s going  to be the next days ..

From replay, it seems the bf couldn't commit to sleeping over at G&B, so Lia and he left.  Lia was gone for about two hours, and after returning, slept in the living room as the couch was made up ahead of time by Gina, so Lia was expected back.

Two minutes after Lia and the bf leave, G&B begin fucking.

In the afternoon, Lia leaves the apartment, very likely to meet the boyfriend again, before finally returning to the villa.

On Friday, Lia is drinking and smoking, the boyfriend drinks a little, more to be social than anything.  She is relaxed, but is not flirtatious or affectionate.  As if there are boundaries.  I'm sure she and the bf fucked off-cam at some point on Saturday.

Does not seem to be much sexual chemistry between Lia and Gina.  Seem to be friends, and nothing more.  I am sure Bruno would fuck Lia in a heartbeat, but Gina won't allow it to happen.