Anyone want to see Leora with real cock and swallowing cum again?

loverlova100

On 9/1/2021 at 10:21 PM, philo said:

I'm not that interested.

so what are you interested in then ? Getting to see Leora, naked, fingering herself or being fucked was once the highlight of the show. But now she fingers herself all the time and its literally the same thing over and over. 

I think if you're not interested in watching a woman as beautiful and as sexual as Leora get fucked really well then maybe you have a problem. Unless you're a lesbian in which case that makes sense, perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/10/2021 at 7:46 AM, loverlova100 said:

so what are you interested in then ? Getting to see Leora, naked, fingering herself or being fucked was once the highlight of the show. But now she fingers herself all the time and its literally the same thing over and over. 

I think if you're not interested in watching a woman as beautiful and as sexual as Leora get fucked really well then maybe you have a problem. Unless you're a lesbian in which case that makes sense, perhaps.

I don't usually respond to trolls who just joined the forum and who try to make a reputation for themselves by attacking post of people and subjects they no nothing about. In this case I will make an exception just to tell you...Bye Bye. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2021 at 5:03 PM, philo said:

I don't usually respond to trolls who just joined the forum and who try to make a reputation for themselves by attacking post of people and subjects they no nothing about. In this case I will make an exception just to tell you...Bye Bye. 

I have absolutely zero intentions of trolling. If there is something i dont know nothing about then feel free to tell me.

I am simply giving my opinion and making some observations that if most people had a choice of watching a girl on her own, a girl and a girl and a girl with a man even if you prefer the first two eventually you will want to see a girl fucked if you had the choice. 

Look if RLC started just like this with just Leora on her own you think it would be as popular? Or would it be like any other cam girl show? 

Just my opinion you dont have to agree but what im saying makes sense.

Getting to see Leora skillfully sucking on a cock used to be the best part and thats gone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 12:58 PM, loverlova100 said:

I have absolutely zero intentions of trolling. If there is something i dont know nothing about then feel free to tell me.

I am simply giving my opinion and making some observations that if most people had a choice of watching a girl on her own, a girl and a girl and a girl with a man even if you prefer the first two eventually you will want to see a girl fucked if you had the choice. 

Look if RLC started just like this with just Leora on her own you think it would be as popular? Or would it be like any other cam girl show? 

Just my opinion you dont have to agree but what im saying makes sense.

Getting to see Leora skillfully sucking on a cock used to be the best part and thats gone.

Skillfully that debatable but,still has me wanking  like a   man try to lose his arms

2 hours ago, ilovetowatch said:

Important Question, what happened to Leora's roommate Maila? 

And yes this is correct information, that RLC started out with Leora as their first model. Wow, Leora has been with RLC for what.. 11-years now?

Yes, RLC needs to team Leora with a man. Who is Paul anyway?

Things aren’t actually as you describe .. you can find more info here 

REALLIFECAMWIKI.COM

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Yes, RLC needs to team Leora with a man. Who is Paul anyway?

Paul is Leora's boyfriend. Leora wasn't always alone on RLC.

As for Malia, she had to leave because her visa had expired. Now we know she should be in Ukraine with her boyfriend known there in Prague. 

And RLC can't match people randomly. Participants have to decide whether to be alone or not.

• Like 2