Covering the camera

none of the other cams are hid maybe they have the window open and it got covered

translated I hope. aucun des autres cames sont cachés peut-être qu'ils ont la fenêtre ouverte et il s'est couvert

J'ai fait aussi. Nous allons voir...

I did too. We'll see

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asutaru

j'm sure the website try contact the couple when everybodys sleeping during all the journey

and the free camera stay covered

Guest asutaru

maybe they have hide this cam for inject illegal substance,if it's that,j'm not surprise.

j have one day left,j don't renew my suscription.j'm not interesting for see this life.

I think this is turning into a homeless shelter.  from day one there always more than the couple in there and today there is 4 extra people. something tells  this couple wont last long. and it seems all the eat is some kind of bread

They aren't just covering that cam but moving them.  the Living room cam was move so you can't see there heads when they sleep. Cam 9 was moved so you doing see them smoking.  I want them to be kick off NOW! worst cam couple evar!

Guest asutaru

I think this is turning into a homeless shelter.  from day one there always more than the couple in there and today there is 4 extra people. something tells  this couple wont last long. and it seems all the eat is some kind of bread

yes,j agree,if there is always guests come here and sleep here,we see nothing

interesting in this place,it's not very good for intimity. soo eating,drinking and sleeping during the journey,

this is the programm in this appartment,sorry,it's not for me,j return with the free camera we have.