RLC is going to close

Guest Mortdisc

At the moment RLCmay as well close for me. I have No cams at all. They are all just trying to load but with no success. I can access any other website, but this one is elusive.

Especially since Leora was just sitting infront of the computer naked.

Maybe, being an old fart, I have done something to piss the site off, but it is most frustrating. Does anyone else have the same problem at the moment?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BJon

At the moment RLCmay as well close for me. I have No cams at all. They are all just trying to load but with no success. I can access any other website, but this one is elusive.

Especially since Leora was just sitting infront of the computer naked.

Maybe, being an old fart, I have done something to piss the site off, but it is most frustrating. Does anyone else have the same problem at the moment?

Ditto

Guest Mortdisc

Yep, it's not just you.

i am so glad. these computer thingumybobs are a damned nuisance. And since they closed all the video stores it the only way to get my daily dose of www.

Guest Mortdisc

And away it goes again. Obviously RLC hasn't paid its ISP bill for a while.

Has anyone else been having sporadic connctions today?

I know a few had problems earlier, but it came back for a while, now its gone again.

Any suggestions as to the reason. My first thought was its my connection, but all my other sites are running no problem, and as I'm not a paid member of RLC I don't think they can block me, but you never know.....

Guest BJon

No your not alone its been down three different times this morning. Maybe they are trying to discourage us who knows.

I think RLC have even too many free cams.

On my opinion they should try to reduce the price and close more free cams. If they fail it's because they have not enough subscriptions and not fewer free cams. People who stay only in free cams and never pay now and then are simply useless.

Hush your ass!!!!

I think RLC is going to close. They are currently suffering form getting new models. That is why they appoint this couple!. What are they doing at RLC, showing animal abuse, have no camera for free

(I dont consider a fuzzy camera at the kitchen as a camera).

I think their kitchen camera is one of the most clearest on the site.