US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactly. but your 1st article said that 97.9% of pp's business was performing abortions & that is a lie! most of their business is women's health & reproductive assistance. also in case you hadn't noticed much of the "pro life" people refuse to use common sense about birth control & sex education which would render abortion practically unnecessary.

That post was from my original article which I post again here--so help me out--I do not know where you come up with the 97.9% figure.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:23 PM, happyone said:
WWW.HLI.ORG

Planned Parenthood statistics: how many abortions does Planned Parenthood do? What percentage of their services are abortions? How many...

YOU MAY HAVE TO CLICK ON THE MAIN ARTICLE TO GET RID OF THE SIDE SIGN UP WINDOW.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

abbott is an idiot. among other things he needs to wait in a 9 hour long line to vote without assistance of any kind by anyone. but i'm sure that he'll mail in his ballot.

For the Nov. 8, 2022 general election in Texas early in person voting starts on Oct.24,'22 and ends on Nov.4,'22. For the last week of early voting polling places are required to be open for 12hrs. during week days.  So if people want to avoid long lines there is plenty of opportunity to vote before election day.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

For the Nov. 8, 2022 general election in Texas early in person voting starts on Oct.24,'22 and ends on Nov.4,'22. For the last week of early voting polling places are required to be open for 12hrs. during week days.  So if people want to avoid long lines there is plenty of opportunity to vote before election day.

good. so abbott won't mind getting in line with everyone else.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

you are right about appearances.. it's not about looking bad but at least roberts realizes that if you are going to hurt the people you should at least try to make it "appear" that you aren't trying to hurt people. but wrong about precedence & the law. precedence says that a stay should have been granted. the law says that roe vs wade should be upheld. it's been that way for 50 years. but the arrogant knuckle dragging texas reps have gone way overboard. hopefully people will wake up.

And how long has the U.S. Supreme Court had 9 justices, but now the Democrats want to change that.  How long has the filibuster been  in effect in the U.S. Senate, but the Democrats want to eliminate it. 

it's really quite simple. read & comprehend. then post your opinion. or keep telling everyone that you don't want to learn anything while claiming to know everything. read it or don't comment. or continue to show what an ignorant fool you are.

Post something from real news sources rather than left wing propaganda blogs and we might read the stories. 

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from the Daily Beast, as Donald Trump raged at Georgia election officials to find votes for him following his loss to Joe Biden in the 2020 election, state administrators were being deluged...

The Daily Beast as a news source? LMAO 

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

That post was from my original article which I post again here--so help me out--I do not know where you come up with the 97.9% figure.

you're right. i misread the graph thanks to the anti pp tone of the article. but the 3% figure of abortion & 97% other services was confirmed. and i still believe that the woman & her doctor should decide what is appropriate. not the legislature.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And how long has the U.S. Supreme Court had 9 justices, but now the Democrats want to change that.  How long has the filibuster been  in effect in the U.S. Senate, but the Democrats want to eliminate it. 

the supreme court has been making bad decisions for a long time regardless of how many justices have sat there. but now they are worse than ever. the filibuster was used to deny civil rights. the only reason that you stand up for the status quo is that you like bad policies & bad government denying civil rights.

• Upvote 1