US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

if i recall your article said that 97.9% of planned parenthood business was providing abortions. that is not true. your article & report data simply confirm that they are doing a lot to help people. but i guess you missed that.

IF PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS TRULY PRO CHOICE WHY DO THEY NOT SPEND JUST AS MUCH TIME, EFFORT AND MONEY PROMOTING ADOPTION AS THEY DO PROMOTING ABORTION?:huh:

I wonder if the Biden Administration and the Taliban are collaborating in an effort to keep Western journalists from being able to report on what is currently happening in Afghanistan? News reports of Taliban violence committed against American citizens, Afghans who were American allies, and Afghan women and children would not look good for the Taliban nor the Biden Administration.  So restriction of Western news media coverage would be beneficial to both Joe Biden and the Taliban.:dodgy:

According to the State Department 6,000 Americans were evacuated by the U.S. military previous to our 8/31 withdrawal. I have yet to see a media interview with one of those evacuees. Has the Biden Administration ordered those people not to talk to the press for fear the American people will learn the truth of what has happened and is presently happening in Afghanistan under Taliban rule?:dodgy:

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The power sharing agreement was not dumped by the Trump administration, it was left to be negotiated by the Afghan government and the Taliban. But when Biden came into office the Taliban decided to take over the country by force rather than negotiate with the Afghan government.

it was dumped by dt (he also left out the afghan government from the negotiations) & you ignoring reality won't change anything.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

A bigger myth is that ALTERNET.ORG  is an unbiased truthful source for news.

read it 1st then criticize if you want to. otherwise stfu & stop making a fool of yourself, AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN..............................................

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Any decision by the Supreme Court that doesn't fit your liberal progressive agenda is considered to be a bad decision by you. Justices are suppose to rule on the constitutionality of a law not upon the merits of the law. If people don't like a law then they need to elect legislators who will change the law to their liking.

again you act as if this is a normal thing. "just elect people that will make laws that you like". that is impossible with your buddies cheating & obstructing constantly. now go back to dreamland where everything is just great.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

IF PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS TRULY PRO CHOICE WHY DO THEY NOT SPEND JUST AS MUCH TIME, EFFORT AND MONEY PROMOTING ADOPTION AS THEY DO PROMOTING ABORTION?:huh:

they don't promote abortion. they allow people to make up THEIR own minds about what to do with THEIR bodies.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder if the Biden Administration and the Taliban are collaborating in an effort to keep Western journalists from being able to report on what is currently happening in Afghanistan? News reports of Taliban violence committed against American citizens, Afghans who were American allies, and Afghan women and children would not look good for the Taliban nor the Biden Administration.  So restriction of Western news media coverage would be beneficial to both Joe Biden and the Taliban.:dodgy:

did that happen in your dream last night?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

According to the State Department 6,000 Americans were evacuated by the U.S. military previous to our 8/31 withdrawal. I have yet to see a media interview with one of those evacuees. Has the Biden Administration ordered those people not to talk to the press for fear the American people will learn the truth of what has happened and is presently happening in Afghanistan under Taliban rule?:dodgy:

you are really reaching for something bad about biden. if you watched & read actual news i'm sure that you'll find plenty without having to make shit up. but then you would also have to read the truth about your heroes.

• Upvote 1