in maintenance !

Guest asutaru

Guest asutaru

the appartment is in maintenance now.

there is a lot of problem in this appartment.

*camera 9 don't work,camera 2 have moving a little on the left

ruslan are voilente with the dog

*always guests on the pace and sleep here,j think rlc need speak with this couple

Maybe the RLC people removed the dog because it was not allowed to go for walks and it got beaten for pissing indoors.. OF COURSE IT WILL PISS INDOORS if not walked.. And it´s a Siberian husky.. they need ALOT of movement..

I truly hope RLC took away the dog and maybe it will go to a good home where it gets what it needs.

Maybe the RLC people removed the dog because it was not allowed to go for walks and it got beaten for pissing indoors.. OF COURSE IT WILL PISS INDOORS if not walked.. And it´s a Siberian husky.. they need ALOT of movement..

I truly hope RLC took away the dog and maybe it will go to a good home where it gets what it needs.

They should look at Isabel and Marcellos dogs. They don't get walked much either.Plus they piss and shit in the apartment. Isabel has rubbed their noses in shit because the master won't take them out when need to.

Guest Mortdisc

They should look at Isabel and Marcellos dogs. They don't get walked much either.Plus they piss and shit in the apartment. Isabel has rubbed their noses in shit because the master won't take them out when need to.

Are you sure that was the dogs shit?

Isabel looks more than capable of rubbing Marcellos nose in his own shit.....