Dog chewing up the iPad cover

The dog is restless.. No doubt about it.. He/she is chewing up the iPad cover and playing with it.. I think he is going to get it unfortunately because Ruslan is an unintelligent beeing who believes in beating sense into the dog.. :(

They are sitting on the balcony doing god knows what and have been there for a good long while now leaving the dog alone..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They always leave the dog alone.  He/She was trying to jump up on the couch with them as they were watching TV but just did not do anything but look at the tv.  Leora and or Paul would have helped the dog up and hold him/her.    You can tell my the way Leora looks at the dog she is in love with him/her.  Not these two.  Not sure why they have him/her but I see no love.

i saw him hollering at the pup and hitting it earlier for no apparent reason.the pup ran under the table and around to the food bowl and started eating,the rusian went over and grabbed the dog by the leg and jerked it away from the bowl.he then started toward the dog again .but the dog was scared and started running away from rusian.

Rusian is a total prick. RLC need to kick them out. They offer nothing to the project. They are uncomfortable to watch. They have a nasty streak and live an empty life.

I always feel you can judge a man by how they treat animals. Hurting animals just because you can makes you sub-human. RLC must act soon.

Rusian is a total prick. RLC need to kick them out. They offer nothing to the project. They are uncomfortable to watch. They have a nasty streak and live an empty life.

I always feel you can judge a man by how they treat animals. Hurting animals just because you can makes you sub-human. RLC must act soon.

And i often wonder Van what or who else he abuses? You are right,they need to do something before the pup or someone is hurt real bad or worse.

I missed it this time but it still pisses me off. I refuse to go back to there site until I see the name change. I don't care if she stays but he has to go and they wont get anymore money from me I will just have to deal with the free cams or stop watching all together. next month. I already canceled it. just I get to watch it until the 3rd of June.

I don't know why I just went back to there cams and he has the dog under the cam in the kitchen and wont let him out. when he left he took the water bowl and put it in the counter so he couldn't get to it. i'm sorry I love my dogs more than i do 99% of the people on this earth.

Where the hell is the girl? Why the fuck is she not protecting the dog? If she can't stop him then sadly no one can.

The girl is a weak woman who only seems interested in smoking and drinking and sinking into squalor. A beautiful woman is not always a pleasant woman.

Where the hell is the girl? Why the fuck is she not protecting the dog? If she can't stop him then sadly no one can.

The girl is a weak woman who only seems interested in smoking and drinking and sinking into squalor. A beautiful woman is not always a pleasant woman.

i believe she is afraid of him,it was posted that he had her to also hit the dog.i am totally done with couple.my paid portion runs out tomorrow and i will be Sooooooo glad that won't see the poor pup being beat.i wish the people here in cc would not post any more about the dog getting beat.    :(