Dog chewing up the iPad cover

They should be separated from these people immediately. The whole night give anything to eat and drink. This is a puppy and playful and blasphemous if he be i pat lying there he has himself to blame. Hope they he is not a public danger and throws the dog out of the window. This morning ert the poor animal has thrown out of the bedroom into the kitchen where it has only whined. So katja leave this man other mothers have better sons

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at 14;30 on the cam he just chocked the dog down. it looks like he got him a ball to play with. he tried to give it to the puppy but the puppy was scared to take it. so he choked him down. then when the puppy decided to take it he yelled at him and put him back in the corner. this has gone to far. If I knew where they place was I would try to contact someone to see if there is anything someone could do.

I'm somewhat new to this situation, so bear with me. Has anyone been able to get the dog beatings recorded? This would be very helpful if they could be forwarded to RLC and let them know that they stop the abuse or people will withdraw their $. Unfortunately, money is usually the answer to most problems and it's the only thing they will listen to. Glad I haven't seen them beat the dog because this, along with child abuse, drives me insane.

I'm somewhat new to this situation, so bear with me. Has anyone been able to get the dog beatings recorded? This would be very helpful if they could be forwarded to RLC and let them know that they stop the abuse or people will withdraw their $. Unfortunately, money is usually the answer to most problems and it's the only thing they will listen to. Glad I haven't seen them beat the dog because this, along with child abuse, drives me insane.

NADIE tiene grabado nada por que no existe tal maltrato . yo no he visto maltratar a un perro , reñir , dar un manotazo , un grito , me parece que estan sacando las cosas de contexto . SI ALGUIEN TIENE EL VIDEO QUE LO PONGA O QUE CALLE PARA SIEMPRE .