US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, you said that immigrants who are entering the country illegally will vote for Democrats when they become citizens, and I said that your comment reveals why Democrats want to make it easy for illegal immigrants to enter the U.S.

i said that i hope they will. i hope you will also. but i'm sure that you will vote for whichever qtrumplican morion has the absolute worst policies. (actually it probably won't matter as their only policy will be to obstruct anything that might help to accomplish anything at all).

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only if they are not legal voters, such as non-citizens.

wrong. they'll be inconvenienced, intimidated, prosecuted for giving out water, for not counting the number of beans in the jar. greg will find a reason don't worry.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why do you and Democrats spend so much time obsessing over Trump if he is no longer a political threat? 

i have already told you that you & the cult will vote for him anyway & if he loses you will lie, cheat, steal, & cause violence (after whining & crying for a while).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i said that i hope they will. i hope you will also. but i'm sure that you will vote for whichever qtrumplican morion has the absolute worst policies. (actually it probably won't matter as their only policy will be to obstruct anything that might help to accomplish anything at all).

You didn't say you hope they will, you said they will.   And obstructing Democrat legislation that would destroy this country is good policy.

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wrong. they'll be inconvenienced, intimidated, prosecuted for giving out water, for not counting the number of beans in the jar. greg will find a reason don't worry.

Can't find any real voter suppression in the laws so you resort to ridiculous accusations.  Typical Democrat.