Leora - Home Activities #56

Slipper Guyquad

20 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello Pulo

After 10 days of observation, the pump returned to normal

I feel very tired, I am resting looking at Léora, I still have her do

How is it going during my absence she always calls Paul? and loverboy still there?

I am very late in reading your comments

Hi Patou, all the best for your treatment.

She has called Paul 3 times today, including a video call in the kitchen, sat in his (apparently hot and stuffy) office looking into his microscope for his work. As far as LB goes, we are at a loss to explain! They are still in regular contact, yet it looks very difficult to see when they actually meet for any length of time, unless it's just a few hours here and there. More and more bizarre!

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, jugghead said:

Bueno, si hay algún conocimiento de la nube de los absolutos, háganoslo saber porque hay suficientes tipos aquí con más conocimientos que usted puede reírse de sus comentarios. No estamos todos tirando mierda contra la pared aquí para ver si se pega. Algunos de los muchachos aquí saben exactamente lo que está pasando.

no, no tengo información de primera mano, no manejo el traductor y ni mucho menos poseo un master en psicología: Lógicamente, todos los que tienen, mas conocimientos que yo; pueden reírse, tienen privilegios que yo no poseo; solo soy un espectador