Leora - Home Activities #56

Slipper Guyquad

24 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

We critters ars still here cowboy and anything   needs doing we will see to it

If you want to consider yourself as a critter that's certainly your choice to do so ch, but as far as the rest, I doubt it very seriously since the farm involves much more than wanking off all the time. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Came back, grabbed some bags of food from the fridge and left again. But lights still left on, so could be back soon.

ADDENDUM - Yeah, back so gave or threw the food away again.

she gave the food to her friends as the cafe was closing when they got there , and they were all hungry.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Came back, grabbed some bags of food from the fridge and left again. But lights still left on, so could be back soon.

ADDENDUM - Yeah, back so gave or threw the food away again.

I definitely don't think she went out for dinner. I don't understand why to go back, take bags with food, go out again and come back. Unless she bought the food for someone else but it doesn't make sense.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I definitely don't think she went out for dinner. I don't understand why to go back, take bags with food, go out again and come back. Unless she bought the food for someone else but it doesn't make sense.

GH has just confirmed she gave the food to her Salon friends. I did hear her talking about food, but didn't know why.

So maybe tonight WAS her language course then, a night class.

But it certainly doesn't look like LB was involved.....Again.....

And with how it looked, that's surprised me. Sitrep? Lord knows!

• Upvote 4