Leora - Home Activities #57

Slipper Guyquad

44 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Maybe she did a few hours at the Salon, very possible as her hours have increased slightly.

Could she though have met LB for a few hours? Again, Very possible. 

My view on why all this is how it is, having read the last few pages? Simple, the same as i've thought for a long, long time.

Power. Having control over someone else. Feelings? Yes, of course, but they don't come anywhere near the ones she still has for Paul (And she has said this kind of thing out loud). But has anything actually changed with her and LB? No. Earl is right, things are exactly the same.

As far as LB is concerned that is. I don't call him weak and gullible for nothing.

Maybe she said it out loud so for everyone to believe 😆 But mostly .. so she believes it .. it can never ever be the same having a guy over the phone endlessly than a guy that you can always meet in person , a guy taut can touch you , feel you , look at you in the eyes and take all thoughts that concern you and comfort you .. this guy lives in Czech Republic and he will always be there for her , morning , afternoon , night , whenever she wants .. but she has chosen to keep the distance with him .. he will never be Paul .. BUT .. Paul also will never be him .. 😎

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe she said it out loud so for everyone to believe 😆 But mostly .. so she believes it .. it can never ever be the same having a guy over the phone endlessly than a guy that you can always meet in person , a guy taut can touch you , feel you , look at you in the eyes and take all thoughts that concern you and comfort you .. this guy lives in Czech Republic and he will always be there for her , morning , afternoon , night , whenever she wants .. but she has chosen to keep the distance with him .. he will never be Paul .. BUT .. Paul also will never be him .. 😎

Yes, i accept all that. But the last line can add "...Until Paul goes". I have always said, LB is a substitute, not a replacement. That's the key. A Stop-Gap. In lieu of Paul, for me as simple as that. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

ok thanks for the info has she ever done anything with him on cam ?? 

She had never had any visitors .. you ask for the “ next level “ when Leora actually doesn’t respect the “ the life of other people 24/7 “ as her RLC obligations suggest .. still people honor her lifestyle 😁🥳 because nobody can walk naked all the time and be continuously with wide open spread legs like she does .. nobody knows how to manipulate and control the audience so much like she does ☺️