Leora - Home Activities #57

Slipper Guyquad

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well it's what she wants, it's been discussed, it'll happen at some point!

It may very well be, but considering that he always seemed to be someone who was used to things always being done for him, (the types that are occasionally referred to as momma's boys by some), he probably will not want to leave their hometown where they have family and some other friends as well. After she had arrived at the current location, it was occasionally mentioned that he had moved back in with some family and that it was probably his parents after the closure of the apartments in that country. So, he may very well return for another visit, but I don't think there will be any intention on him being there on a more permanent basis. Of course that is just my opinion and it is an opinion that could very well be wrong, but as of now that's what I believe might be a more likely scenario.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It may very well, but considering that he always seemed to be someone who was used to things always being done for him, (the types that are occasionally referred to as momma's boys by some), he probably will not want to leave their hometown where they have family and some other friends as well. It was mentioned occasionally after she had arrived at the current location, that he had moved back in with some family and that it was probably his parents after the closure of the apartments in that country. So, he may very well return for another visit, but I don't think there will be any intention on him being there on a more permanent basis. Of course that is just my opinion and is an opinion that could very well be wrong, but as of now that's what I believe might be a more likely scenario.

I completely agree with all that. But she wants to keep trying until the end.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, fax_pug said:

To make a lot of you scream I hope she”ll invite Dennis when Paul is here in December.

Then she”ll show us some skin to make them very inconfortable then exit to spend the night with LB …

Fucking hell 3 some paul Dennis loverboy I wish that would break all records and my arms and wrists 🦾