Leora - Home Activities #57

Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Business for whom? On RLC to do business now just masturbate and that Leora has been doing it for some time. So what's the reason for staying with LB? To stay on this forum that isn't even connected to RLC? 😆

Because people don't follow RLC to see love stories but to see people fuck and girls masturbate. So about certain things I don't think that Leora tells lies, also because if she tells lies she tells it only to herself in this case. A client wouldn't change anything as long as she masturbate or fuck.

A client,how dare,you sir are you trying to make out leora is a lady of the night wonder how much she would charge all answers on postcard to Paul in Russia thank you very much

Leora est sortie sans prendre de sac, les mains dans les poches elle a pris un peut d’argent

Peut-être partie au salon pour travailler ou marcher ou avec loverboy chez lui. Nous verrons cette après-midi ou se soir son comportement sur son visage elle mérite de prendre un peu l’air

Soyons sage sur les post écrits

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Business for whom? On RLC to do business now just masturbate and that Leora has been doing it for some time. So what's the reason for staying with LB? To stay on this forum that isn't even connected to RLC? 😆

Because people don't follow RLC to see love stories but to see people fuck and girls masturbate. So about certain things I don't think that Leora tells lies, also because if she tells lies she tells it only to herself in this case. A client wouldn't change anything as long as she masturbate or fuck.

Leora shows to anyone what she wants anyone to believe .. she is a master on that .. but this , at least for me , I am not buying it anymore 😆😝

21 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

its speculations but keep going, i like that cuz nothing exciting happening on rlc nowdays

There are people who know since she speaks on cameras , at least that’s what they say everyday .. but essential things are revealed when something has finally happened .. weird .. 

42 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Leora's mistake is that she thinks she is dealing with another Paul. But LB IS NOT PAUL and you can see it...(or rather you can hear it).

But she still needs both guys to play her games … 

Je vais vous donner mon avis léora doit abandonner lover boy avant quelle sombre et devenir malheureuse je la verrais bien se masturber devant Paul et lui aussi ensemble sur Skype et elle pourrait oublier son amant et Paul de la rejoindre plus rapidement, mais je me fais peut-être trop d’idée

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora shows to anyone what she wants anyone to believe .. she is a master on that .. but this , at least for me , I am not buying it anymore 😆😝

Yes, but I repeat, if she talks bullshit who gets it? Only herself and no one else. If Leora tells a friend to go out for a walk and instead goes out with LB, what changes to those who look at the empty apartment? At most she told her friend a bullshit, not me, the client that I watch.

18 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yes, but I repeat, if she talks bullshit who gets it? Only herself and no one else. If Leora tells a friend to go out for a walk and instead goes out with LB, what changes to those who look at the empty apartment? At most she told her friend a bullshit, not me, the client that I watch.

She needs for everyone to believe that Paul is always “ big love Paul “ ☺️😇