Leora - Home Activities #58

pulo filipe

So, I need to believe according to some posts made the last days that this is how Leora likes her life.. evenings in her apartment by herself , without anyone to interact , except most days spending time on the couch and the company of her mobile and her IPad and tv , some other times masturbating and other times like today on the couch with shisha company or other times in the balcony .. ok , that’s how Leora likes her life and who am I to doubt that this is what pleases her above everything and that nearly then 8 out of 10 people if they would be living by themselves , that’s exactly the way they would be spending their evenings.. I feel like I am a strange person of the way I see life and the people around me 😂🤣🤨🤔😬🙄( that I know I am a strange guy for sure but loneliness can be something that in the long term can create other problems … ) .. but no , Leora has her life under control by doing whatever she wants , whenever she wants with whoever she wants … I simply wonder why she hasn’t  even masturbated in front of Paul even once all this nearly two years or didn’t have phone sex also not even once… well , “ big love Paul “ it is.. ( it can be that Leora is shy to do so in front of her ex -?- boyfriend although she isn’t shy in front of thousands … ) 

Edit ; in my humble opinion , the shisha is a pissed off reaction tonight of something that happened outside earlier . 

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Strange that she is in a tank top and shorts alone in the house. She doesn't have to go anywhere and she doesn't seem to want to do anything, why not get dressed directly to go to sleep?

Looks to me she came back a bit tired or fed up, and this is just 'I just want to relax' thing which i personally think is good for her, not always being in 'Show' mode. Because the clothes certainly suggest this. Rather than always be 'On', for her to simply think Fuck this, if people watch fine, if they don't, fine....I see that as a good thing, otherwise it quickly becomes only a show.

But will it last even for the rest of the night?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2