Invisible Alma

Guest Mortdisc

Guest Mortdisc

I know someone recently posted that Alma had been in the apartment, picked up a few things and went again. But has anyone actually seen her since then?

Does she have family problems? Mother/father ill? A sister or brother who needs her help atthe moment?

Or is it a case of douce bag Stefan really getting on her tits.

Not that I would mind getting on those I hasten to add.

It just seems such a shame that a lovely woman like her is so obviously in emotional distress. And although I would love to say she would be more than welcome to cry on my shoulder and unburden all of her problems to me, I am a happily married man and have been for quite a considerable time.

So, does anyone have a definiteve answer to as to why she is in such a state, and why she now seems to be disappearing from our screens for ever increasing amounts of time?

Answers on a postcard to Camcaps:Alama & Stefan

Please??

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mortdisc

She was in the appartment yesterday, didn't look to happy though.

Must have missed her. :-[

She was on the couch for a while. Then Goon Boy got on the computer nearest the camera and blotted her out. When he began humming loudly to whatever he was watching, I bailed. She has to be hanging around planning her escape from GB. It's the only explanation. I just don't get why she got involved with him in the first place. He has the personality of a stop sign.

She was just taking a shower and getting all cleaned up, then she got into the bed alone and looking sad. This was at 18:30 (6:30pm) her time. She really needs some attention. And butt face needs to have his ass kicked.