Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015/2016) #3

K.Lane

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final one. I could have post many more but while I was doing this Leora returned and removed her clothes which I missed. Oh well, I won't be doing this again ... unless Ilona gives an epic show  ;)

There were some earlier and i might post a couple later.

Set 12:

0612ma99l.jpg0612ma99m.jpg0612ma99n.jpg0612ma99o.jpg0612ma99p.jpg0612ma99q.jpg0612ma99r.jpg0612ma99s.jpg0612ma99t.jpg0612ma99u.jpg

So this is one my stupidest perhaps the stupidest mistake I have made. Knowing Masha to be naked and that she was a bout to leave the bathroom, I became distracted by noise from the Ilona feed as Ilona had just joined White in the LR with a laptop. Did she have pants on I wonder and then suddenly remembering Masha I switched back to see her naked in front of Cam 1 which means she must have walked there and in what appeared to be considerably better light so I appeal to anyone who captured her before she went the floor, please, please post any full frontal you have of this walk.

Anyway here is what I got:

0812ma03.jpg0812ma04.jpg0812ma05.jpg0812ma06.jpg

Now, please show me what I missed in those brief seconds.

OK I am pretty sure I have never done this before - vague recollections having once shown a capture of a video on this site so this is the second of that type - but I present to you a capture from a video on another site which shows the picture I am looking for. This is not in HD as I can tell from the slightly blurry RLC clock in the full picture so I would like an HD of this or very close to this.

0812ma07.jpg

The site this video was one is a site which frequently takes my pictures fom here and then people put their names on often defacing the original image so I can't feel guilty about this. The original source is by peralocca so credit to them which is more credit than those on that site give me, euromike, Hope, Prodog, K.Lane etc.