Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I guess no sex for the cute blond tonight. Too many guests in the house.

did you see where her and her man were cuddling on the bed in the living room she had her leg over him then sasha got on the bed behind her and threw his leg over her, very strange

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

did you see where her and her man were cuddling on the bed in the living room she had her leg over him then sasha got on the bed behind her and threw his leg over her, very strange

He slept between Masha and the blond last night in bed, but there was no indication that anything was going to happen.

Just now, tripod2 said:

He slept between Masha and the blond last night in bed, but there was no indication that anything was going to happen.

the girls were already asleep when he crawled in between them,did you catch later when her shirt had rode up and she rolled over and threw her leg over him her tit had to be rubbing on him I commented then he probably would have liked to be awake for that

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the girls were already asleep when he crawled in between them,did you catch later when her shirt had rode up and she rolled over and threw her leg over him her tit had to be rubbing on him I commented then he probably would have liked to be awake for that

I did see when her tit popped out and the leg thing. i was hoping that would get him to start groping her like he did on the couch with that short Italian girl that used to come around.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I did see when her tit popped out and the leg thing. i was hoping that would get him to start groping her like he did on the couch with that short Italian girl that used to come around.

people claim its her sister but I asked on here if anyone knew it for a fact or were people just assuming it,and I got no answer