I kinda enjoy watching their free cam

I'm not a paid RLC member so I can only watch their Kitchen cam but I enjoy watching them spending time there and I don't think they are unpleasant people, abusive, or anything negative, I think they are just normal couple and I think many of you are mad because they don't put on show as much as you think they would  ::)

Two days ago I watched them almost all night and I enjoyed it, they played with Malish(sp?),the dog, spent time together (although not much talking because both were busy with their gadgets) Ruslan was being playful to Katya ( I saw him bit her buttcheeks lol) just normal, I don't feel any negative vibe from both of them. Yes, Ruslan sometimes yell at Malish for jumping onto his lap when he's eating but the punishment is still normal, he would put him in corner or put away his toy but nothing harmful. Malish spilt his water and Ruslan cleaned it up. He was annoyed but still playful and Katya laughed at him. Yesterday at 5pm GMT+4, if I'm not mistaken, I think Malish peed or got himself in a mess and Ruslan wiped his hind legs, Ruslan even helped Malish to climb the sofa and then he put Malish on his lap.. Really,  I don't think he's abusive at all.

As for drug use, I haven't seen them picked up syringes or anything like that and I don't have experience with drug users but I don't see any marks on their arms and they look healthy, only skinny...

I wish you were right but if its normal to sit about doing nothing but look at mobiles or four walls, hardly ever get washed or change clothes, or ever smile, never work, only smoke and drink, never kiss and cuddle or make love then the rest of us must very abnormal!!!

Then again from what I have just described maybe they are actually in a Russian prison!!! or a British one! No come to think of it what I have just described must mean they are based in Britain on benefits!!! 

I wish you were right but if its normal to sit about doing nothing but look at mobiles or four walls, hardly ever get washed or change clothes, or ever smile, never work, only smoke and drink, never kiss and cuddle or make love then the rest of us must very abnormal!!!

Then again from what I have just described maybe they are actually in a Russian prison!!! or a British one! No come to think of it what I have just described must mean they are based in Britain on benefits!!!

Then again they're perfect CamCaps member material!