Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Having said that, I must confess that although it was rushed to an extent it was a good anal show. 

Oh yeah, but it's the reasons behind the shows now, that is what bothers us. The planned aspect which seems to be creeping in faster and faster now. Even the sink wash is now obligatory which it never was before.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Yep she is a vampire... she should be getting the rays in otherwise she will get rickets. Vitamin D.

I adored her (that's a shock), but one thing i laughed at was how Malia would put Tights on, she would bend her knees out which made her look like she had rickets!

• Haha 1

Bonsoir

Je viens de me connecter et voila j’ai tout raté et elle est sortie d’après que j’ai pus lire 

Je n’ai pas de chance

Alors bonne soirée car je ne sais pas à quelle heure elle va rentrer je serais surement couché

Bonne soirée à vous

• Like 1

Just now, patou said:

Bonsoir

Je viens de me connecter et voila j’ai tout raté et elle est sortie d’après que j’ai pus lire 

Je n’ai pas de chance

Alors bonne soirée car je ne sais pas à quelle heure elle va rentrer je serais surement couché

Bonne soirée à vous

She'll be back i think in about an hour and a half.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Moeilijk om dit te zien als iets op afstand natuurlijk J, het moet gezegd! Ze worden te gepland. 

Let wel, als ik het zeg, krijg ik te horen dat ik een stoute jongen ben! 🥺

Het is allemaal zo voorspelbaar geworden

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

It's all become so predictable

It can't be ignored, when the subtlety isn't there now. Like i said a couple of weeks ago, you used to have the 50% 'Exhibitionist' Leora, then the 50% 'Regular' Leora - Chatting etc with Paul or Malia. Now she's alone, the first 50% is all that's left, and it's becoming 100%, because she doesn't have anyone with her or anything else to do, so this is all she is filling the time with. And it's not a good thing as far as i'm concerned. This is how she can get trapped in her 'image' and the shows become more obvious and regular. JMO.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Je n’ai pas de chance

Bonne soirée à vous

Goodnight friend patou 

have a great happy friday 

with the wife ❤️🦆🦆❤️

See you tomorrow 🛌😴

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yeah, but it's the reasons behind the shows now, that is what bothers us. The planned aspect which seems to be creeping in faster and faster now. Even the sink wash is now obligatory which it never was before.

it was not obligatory cuz malia was doing it, since malia is gone she have to do it just for me,

its my best cam7, i hope she will never stop doing it

• Like 2