Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

More and more games from this woman , perhaps the talks happening here ( when for fun and good reasons ) and knowing that she’s still “ the talk of the town / village “ make her feel “ important “ and not alone and that she’s still intriguing the masses .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

So long as she does not grow a mustache or sideburns a runway would be Ok with me. 😁

The competition is going to be tougher with the arrival of the new “ generous  to the subscribers “ girls .. there’s no Malia  anymore so as the daily teasing to keep the audience occupied for the unexpected , let’s see what she has already in her mind to achieve her top cams and generally cameras viewing obsession . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I am still slightly puzzled by her actions concerning the "landing strip ," especially after so carefully cultivating it for a week, and then deliberately laying on the bed and displaying it to us as she was getting ready to go out at 13.18 AFTER she had showered...then in a 40 seconds visit to the toilet it was gone.

Like she was sending a message to someone, instead of the finger perhaps 🙄

Strange woman ! 

Maybe indeed this was part of 'Giving people what they want', part of the tease play. Like 'Some like this, so here you go!' only to then rip it away and do what she wants. She as we know is the Past Master in the art of tease, why do you think she builds up to a bate for sometimes an hour only to then stop, how many times over the years has that happened? Because to start growing, then stop all of a sudden....

Although the sheer timing of it - Growing then getting rid the same time she suddenly goes out very late for 3 hours, then stops out overnight the following night - Could, and i stress the word COULD, be the only indication as to why it happened.

But as far as i am concerned, it most definitely IS the reason. Because her mind is elsewhere right now for more than one reason. That things are sorted to some extent again. Trust me, the clues are there.

• Like 4