B2 - General Topic 2021 #25 (October)

Noldus

these people are not monkeys in a zoo they are real people doing what they want when they want.

they are not performers that fuck 24/7 as you expect them too.

this is real life you are paying to enter their private space and what you see is what you get, no amount of whinging and whining will make any difference.

it quite simple if you dont like it dont watch it - end of

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not 1 fucking second on camera from me for any of these women. I had really wanted Anna to perform but like the others is a HUGE disappointment. Send them packing!! I would take Nelly over any of these people.

Agreed! this is a waste of an apartment! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RdKing said:

Mila under the blanket again. This is BS and against what RLC advertises... 🤮

its not her fault if her bf told her that he doesnt want to see any video of her bating in the open on the net

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

its not her fault if her bf told her that he doesnt want to see any video of her bating in the open on the net

It is her fault because she isn't forced to do.

Also, she have videos showing to him wile he bates. Not to mention her and Radi and Lola an Anna. 

• Haha 1

Another BS excuse is the "low bonus". If there is really a bonus for more time as top cam or top replay this were agreed when they signed their contracts and should be all there. So they could bate under cover if they find too low from the beginning, but I don't think that RLC changed the values wile they are there. Probably nothing on their contract prohibit them to cover them self, only the cams.

So if this girls are bating covered is their decision  alone and nothing else.   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It is her fault because she isn't forced to do.

Also, she have videos showing to him wile he bates. Not to mention her and Radi and Lola an Anna. 

then i have no answer why she is doing that, maybe to piss us out

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Another BS excuse is the "low bonus". If there is really a bonus for more time as top cam or top replay this were agreed when they signed their contracts and should be all there. So they could bate under cover if they find too low from the beginning, but I don't think that RLC changed the values wile they are there. Probably nothing on their contract prohibit them to cover them self, only the cams.

So if this girls are bating covered is their decision  alone and nothing else.   

You are missing the point that this is supposed to be real life. So bating under the blanket when you are alone is real life? They should act like there are no cams. I don't mind if she hides her face but her body is not bad to look at 😆