B2 - General Topic 2021 #25 (October)

Noldus

So Lola's into Radi and Mila...My guess is she's there to entice viewers into thinking there will be a 3 some, then shell fuck off to bed leaving the other 2 to put on a show in bad light...and some of you guys should know by now, I'm never wrong...:dodgy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

So Lola's into Radi and Mila...My guess is she's there to entice viewers into thinking there will be a 3 some, then shell fuck off to bed leaving the other 2 to put on a show in bad light...and some of you guys should know by now, I'm never wrong...:dodgy:

u know lola very well, if she sniff bonus money in one room she will be there

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u know lola very well, if she sniff bonus money in one room she will be there

She used to be the catalyst for epic events back in the day, 5 or so years ago during her 1st stay, especially the famous orgy nights that set the RLC bar so much higher...Not any more...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She used to be the catalyst for epic events back in the day, 5 or so years ago during her 1st stay, especially the famous orgy nights that set the RLC bar so much higher...Not any more...

catalystic with apeman and his holy water

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well said 19 minutes ago πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Thanks 1