Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It is Sunday .. the most of the activities aren’t working .. salon , dance classes , the gym open of course .. I think she continued of where she stopped last night , that’s why there wasn’t any particular emotions , either anger or happiness when she got back , indifference I should say .. meeting again with the mister then for a nice Sunday 😎 well done for at least enjoying her life outside her working place 👏

Speculation running amuck, just to stir the pot, and hopefully to drag someone in to a, long winded, futile conversation with you. In my opinion. the only thing that you are concerned about, is to find someone who will chat with you.

Regardless of which tenant, or apartment that you choose to opine about." WE "hear that a certain recent tenant, at the B1 apartment needs your astounding psychological abilities, regarding what she should do, and is requesting your advice since her return to the RLC project.

Not totally off topic. May I suggest that you try traversing the streets wearing the "fetish", that you suggested that Leora should wear.         Then maybe you will understand why Leora prefers to wear tennis shoes. Evidently, another persons comfort is not of your concern.  Why does that not surprise me ???😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4