Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Be careful, your pitot is giving you a false reading. Which you may not find so amusing. Should you be up in the clouds !

I think Leora would agree with me, that some canines are smarter, and more talented, than some of the homo-sapiens. 

Take your left foot off of the rudder pedal. You are going into a tail spin !😉

I know Leora loves dogs so you will be alright there. 🐕

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I know Leora loves dogs so you will be alright there. 🐕

Hmmm ! Thank you I am well aware of that fact !   I will go off topic:  with your superior knowledge of canines,  basing this on your avatar. What is the firing order of a Wright 3350, aircraft engine ?    😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In all of the apartments , there’s a a variety of opinions in daily rate .. there are people who admire a tenant , hate a tenant , express their praising or laughing with the actions performed by a tenant . 

In all of the apartments ( popular speaking of course ) there are lots of posters who appear everyday and not the standard ones that post at this particular thread here . For any “ masterchef “ who will make his comment after each and every Leora’s masturbation ( which I find it rather impressive as it is his direct way of praising the woman he loves / adores / is obsessed with ) , there are the opinions of other members also ( I consider  myself a Leora fan as I have said multiple  times and also one of those members who will speak out loud their opinion without being afraid to be judged or humiliated with my thoughts ) that it is a simple “ reality commenting observation “ - which is of course objective as it reflects my own and single opinion - that I like to state here . 

The difference , in my humble opinion , is that i don’t use disparaging comments for any of the people who try to offer me pleasure and entertainment , they are the ones who are living in a world that I highly doubt if 100 members out of the 80,000 that CC has would manage to do the same . I can’t speak “ ugly “ or “ nasty “ or whatever for people who try to perform actions with all lights and cameras pointing on them ( yes , with their own choice ) , I rather concentrate on the positive things that they are willing to share than the possible bad or negative aura that they “ broadcast “ . Leora at times - when she performs spontaneously and as any normal daily life human being - will get my ultimate praising comments while at other times ( which happens way more often ) will get either no reactions or comments or a sarcastic post because she would make - once again - a calculated masturbation , a robotized performance and action .

I have always believed in positive and meritocratic criticism and that is what I am trying to do , some times i succeed ( according to the chat back and forth posting ) other times I fail when there’s no reaction of what I am trying to communicate .

Last but not least , definitely I want to see the most normal thing that everyone wants to happen in his life , that is face to face interaction with people , smiles , chats , spontaneous reactions , feelings , emotions , yes , i want to see visitors like in ALL of the rest RLC apartments ( with absolutely no exceptions ) .. Leora has chosen a way that it is completely “ life rules “ , the reasons have been analyzed repeatedly and everyone ( including her ) needs to pay the price of his / her actions. I feel then that this zero interaction of Leora with the real world is the biggest cheating for all of the subscribers who share the same opinion like mine . But it is a forum and other people think that she does everything right ( including the apartment life isolation ) so , I simply accept their beliefs without agreeing with them and doing it - I want to believe - in a civilized way . 

mean when u r civilize u cant say sum1 is ugly?