Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I must be the one one that notices these things. To have nothing in the apartment that shows any personality. Even a doctors or dentist rooms have some personality, magazines and pictures.

I suspect slipper may be correct in thinking that there may be rules, regarding hangings on the walls. Now comes the question, how many of the plants, or flowers in the apartment were of Malia's doing !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I suspect slipper may be correct in thinking that there may be rules, regarding hangings on the walls. Now comes the question, how many of the plants, or flowers in the apartment were of Malia's doing !

I have a mate with lots of letters after his name, I will ask him about it.

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

may have been 

Leora or Malia 

50/50

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She has gone all out being boring in the apartment that's for sure.

Boring, in this case may very well be in the eyes of the beholder. Or is possibly caused by ones expectations !

To each his/her own, in their opinion of what constitutes boredom !  Her maneuvers at the couch, have outlasted Radi's attempt to dislodge Leora from the #1 live thumbnail. For example !

• Upvote 1