Leora - Home Activities #64

pulo filipe

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

To be fair, she can't bring an entire Dance class and Teacher into the apartment can she!

To be honest , i haven’t also witness or seen her practicing on what she learns at her dance courses .. maybe because her dance courses need a partner ? Or is she shy on cameras ?! Who can honestly tell … she can’t bring the classes inside definitely.. but in all of her dance school classmates , I wonder if there are classmates asking her what she does for a living , where is she staying , if she needs any ride back home after the classes .. last but not least , can it be that the so called LB be jealous of all of these activities by her and him not being able to join / participate ? And the repeated calls to Paul being the ones describing her excitement about her recent activities and asking him / begging him that she can’t look more forward till he joins  her in Prague and declares her endless passionate love  to him ? 🤨 Ups , forgot , is she telling the “ LB “ that her ex is visiting ? Pff , too much soap opera even for me 🙃😁

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To be honest , i haven’t also witness or seen her practicing on what she learns at her dance courses .. maybe because her dance courses need a partner ? Or is she shy on cameras ?! Who can honestly tell … she can’t bring the classes inside definitely.. but in all of her dance school classmates , I wonder if there are classmates asking her what she does for a living , where is she staying , if she needs any ride back home after the classes .. last but not least , can it be that the so called LB be jealous of all of these activities by her and him not being able to join / participate ? And the repeated calls to Paul being the ones describing her excitement about her recent activities and asking him / begging him that she can’t look more forward till he joins  her in Prague and declares her endless passionate love  to him ? 🤨 Ups , forgot , is she telling the “ LB “ that her ex is visiting ? Pff , too much soap opera even for me 🙃😁

She did film a video from the first Dance class which she watched back endlessly the same night and sent it to others including Paul. A long line of women with a teacher instructing. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Je vais vous souhaiter une très bonne soirée en famille et en sa compagnie

Hier j'ai fait une exception à l'attendre mais ce soir je reprends mon habitude je lirais demain matin vos commentaires et peut être une personne me précisera 'heure d'arrivée de leora.

Grosse bise a leora

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

what is the fuel situation 

In England 

In Portugal already had no fuel for a week 

Due to the strike of truck driver 

To be resolved, the police had to put fuel at the gas stations 

Getting back to normal I was running on vapor filled up now... Sorry to hear your problems Pulo your drivers on strike we here had 150 Army drivers working as well due to a severe shortage of drivers.. Gas has also reached a 40% increase as well not good for heating homes here in the winter.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, patou said:

Je vais vous souhaiter une très bonne soirée en famille et en sa compagnie

Hier j'ai fait une exception à l'attendre mais ce soir je reprends mon habitude je lirais demain matin vos commentaires et peut être une personne me précisera 'heure d'arrivée de leora.

Grosse bise a leora

Good night friend patou And wife 

❤️🦆🦆❤️

See you tomorrow 

sleep well with the wife 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Getting back to normal I was running on vapor filled up now... Sorry to hear your problems Pulo your drivers on strike we here had 150 Army drivers working as well due to a severe shortage of drivers.. Gas has also reached a 40% increase as well not good for heating homes here in the winter.

this was in 2019 

2 week on strike 

• Like 1