Leora - Home Activities #64

pulo filipe

47 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

You never know she may have made other friends and gone for coffee/drink after dance class.

Of course she has yes, that video she made at the first lesson, she sent to others so i guess it would be others in the class, in fact i reckon one of her salon friends got her into it. I doubt she just signed up not knowing anyone there. So going out after with them is defo possible.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder how she communicates with the local ladies what language she would use ?

Her friends are mainly all  from russia and   ukraine , but when in shops etc she speaks czech, english and russian.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I fully admit I am surprised she hasn't come home yet, because after the first time she came back straight away and was clearly tired, so to now stay out, no I wasn't expecting that. Mind you, the long calls to Paul before leaving could have been an indication, as was staying awake all night then only rising early afternoon (Hindsight, i know, but maybe this was always the plan)

But i will also be quite surprised if it's LB - Yet, still would expect it to happen. To leave a class all sweaty and knackered and then immediately go off with him? Having a drink or food with other classmates yes, I can see that definitely and could very well be the case. However, having said all that, he is definitely around this week, so....Maybe she got/made an offer she/he couldn't refuse. But we just don't know and very possibly won't.