Leora - Home Activities #64

pulo filipe

18 minutes ago, bolts91 said:

It seems like they've changed what you get with standard subscription... I have the subscription but can no longer see majority of Leora or Masha. Time to cancel I think. 

Edit: I refreshed and now all the cams are working. I was also getting the access forbidden message, though. 

Just had a look and all cams except cam 2 are free right now - Cam 2 is locked for obvious reasons!

This proves they are watching what is happening, unlocking and then locking when they see fit.

EDIT - 15 minutes later, all but cam 4 and 12 are locked.

• Upvote 2

I wonder why Leora has developed the habit of pulling the blanket or whatever cover is relevant up under her arse and taking so much trouble to ensure it’s in the correct position.

There seems no practical reason for it, and she can’t be bashful as she has nothing hidden that we haven’t seen numerous times before..

Any suggestions?

Bring back the Brazilian !🙃

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wonder why Leora has developed the habit of pulling the blanket or whatever cover is relevant up under her arse and taking so much trouble to ensure it’s in the correct position.

There seems no practical reason for it, and she can’t be bashful as she has nothing hidden that we haven’t seen numerous times before..

Ant suggestions?

Yep, this is happening a lot! Be it on the bed or couch. The only thing i have thought, considering how much it now happens, is for the view that we get, that the blanket doesn't obscure any part of 'That'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Any suggestions?

Bring back the Brazilian !🙃

not to dirty the sofa with juice 

back the Brazilian 🙂

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

not to dirty the sofa with juice 

back the Brazilian 🙂

Yes I understand that to an extent Pulo, but surely that is why the blanket is there in the first place, it doesn’t need all that arrangement to ensure the couch doesn’t get wet does it?

Bring back the Brazilian ! 🙃

• Upvote 1