Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe there she can open a hair salon or a shelter for dogs and cats

I assure you with 1000% valuation of my post , sometimes even Leora forgets that there are microphones recording , perhaps was her excitement repeatedly expressed that she finally Malia was out of the apartment , her words were that she was tired of her . 

I don’t need to prove anything to anyone for the validity of my post , I have many times contributed to other apartments of information which come from people who speak the language but they aren’t posting at the forum for a dozen of reasons . They are like the ones who decided to quit the “ front stage “ of CC and just sit back , enjoy the rants and actually let some people that they respect of what’s going so we can understand better … 

I don’t consider myself worthy to know many of the things but only the fact that I was also told of what’s going on , it means I do even 1% right at this forum . Even saying the things that I posted earlier , it doesn’t necessarily mean that this will happen . For what we know , Leora is set to live in Prague . 

These talks have been revealed to female friends of her while talking on Skype explaining the situation with Malia and what has actually happened . In any case , everyone here is free to believe whatever they want and whoever  they want , I can only say and ask one question ; “ what’s my point and what do I seek if I am to pass completely lied information ? Why should I risk to be humiliated and finger pointed as a lier here ? For all of my months of posting things and also not posting  things that it is really scary to know for the background of RLC and that’s why they aren’t revealed , I can just as simple as that tell you that whoever says that things didn’t happen this way is just protecting Leora’s exposure and image . 

EDIT ; Jimbo has nothing to do with the information provided , I think we would both have no problem to say that , we might not agree in the way we approach Leora’s way of living but I believe we respect eachother’s opinion and I would never bring him in a position to say nonsense or BS in any chance to hurt his image , jimbo is one of the greatest posters  regarding this thread here . 

The talks were revealed when Leora was speaking to her female friends on Skype that’s why the passing of information ( it isn’t a recent talk but many weeks ago ) 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1