Leora - Home Activities #67

pulo filipe

Seulement une suggestion Depuis un moment je la sens triste, déprimé elle doit avoir quelque chose qui la tracasse qui a dû se passer lorsque de l’anniversaire quelle n’est pas rentré peut-être que Paul n’était pas au courent quelle devait passer la nuit a l’extérieur

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, patou said:

Only a suggestion For a while I feel her sad, depressed she must have something that bothers her that must have happened when the birthday she did not come home maybe Paul was not in the course she had to pass at night outside

Hard to say of course but what you have to remember is that she was ok until last night, even in the afternoon before leaving she was fine, so for me, something only happened last night that annoyed her. And she had no calls at all. This happens so often by now where things go back to as they were the next day. I doubt she will let this linger, whatever the reason.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

No.... not a millionaire.

She should return by 8 or 9 p.m.

I was watching her in the small hours when she was on her phone I think they were dating sites she was looking at.

No, i know what you refer to, but they were video sites, she clicked on one or two. They were thumbnails. Plus she looks very often at shopping sites that have models wearing clothes, male & female - This can look like something else, granted.

• Upvote 6