Leora - Home Activities #67

pulo filipe

Apropos of nothing but a nice little memory, for those of us who liked it. One year ago last night, the girls were quietly watching the tablet, Leora scratching Malia's head and in return Malia gently stroking Leora for an hour. When she went off to the toilet, Leora sat up and basically without Malia even aware, pulled out a long string of 'evidence', like she was purposely showing us - 'This is what she's caused'! And they weren't doing anything other than that all night. Even a quiet night could get Leora going!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 13 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

La seule choisie qui a été régulière, c’est un jeudi quand elle bat!

Bonjour

Merci pour vos commentaires

J’ai lu quelle s’est masturbé assez tard  Guyquad avait raison le jeudi jour de bate  et avec de l’anal et aussi peut-être un problème avec loverboy quelle avait l’air pas joyeuse et Paul des appels

a voir ?

Très bon vendredi

• Like 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

great friday for everyone in family and friends 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her brokk! hard on chris gregg marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

NOW tonight's bate finally starts 00.05.

Certainly favouring her arse a lot more nowadays isn't she! Another anal bate.

I wonder if she gets paid by the amount of bates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, patou said:

Hello

Thank you for your feedback

I read that she masturbated quite late  Guyquad was right on thursday bate day and with anal and also maybe a problem with loverboy she looked not happy and Paul calls to have ?

Yes a late bate, only one call and that was with one of the salon girls, that is where she took the food it seems. But there was a lot of texting, she clearly wasn't happy looking, and it went on into the early hours. It looked as if she wasn't getting any replies too, that's may be why she seemed frustrated. Why, just 2 days since she left overnight, who knows. Wednesday, everything seemed fine. Thursday, something definitely wasn't right again. In fact, it was lucky she was in the mood for that bate, she could have easily not done thanks to what was taking her mind elsewhere before and after it.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, taxio said:

I don't know, like this one, we've already seen many, it draws our attention for a while, then picks up his phone, and it's over

Nowadays you have to liken the bates to a commercial break between programs, this one  was a break between texting which has got to soap opera serial proportions. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

yesterday was a great thursday 

Night 

Leora in bed on tablet and phone 

nice ass up (*)

Camera 10 

Masturbation with mr pink 

anal and kitten 

ZZzzzz at the tip 

AAAAAAaaaaaii 

Washing the kitten in the sink with a foot in the machine 

In bed on tablet and phone 

To sleep 

Cat Kitty GIF

I Love You Puns GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow I just watched the replay of Leora, and by the looks of it, she definitely made a (does this look like I am washed up) bating statement, and it was definitely textbook perfect, especially Leora beautiful perfectly round butt, that she really put on display, before she even started bating

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Wow I just watched the replay of Leora, and by the looks of it, she definitely made a (does this look like I am washed up) bating statement, and it was definitely textbook perfect, especially Leora beautiful perfectly round butt, that she really put on display, before she even started bating

She owed us bigtime, and still does !!😉

• Upvote 3