US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

17 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I am sorry your brains do not allow for the truth and you have just such a sad outlook on life keep up your fascist remarks I am sure your supreme ex-leader Adolf Trump will keep up the lies as he so fucking stupid like you.

You know nothing about what is going on in the the U.S., you ignorant fool. The last thing we need to do in the U.S. is to take advice from European failures like you.

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And she has the IQ of a piss ant. The true racist was Barack Obama who hated White middle class Americans.

IQ of a piss ant?  Her lyrical genius and talent has made her a millionaire.  You?  An IQ of a piss ant.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You know nothing about what is going on in the the U.S., you ignorant fool. The last thing we need to do in the U.S. is to take advice from European failures like you.

We need to listen to all voices you racist pile of shit.  You too are an immigrant like the rest of us, but your white power shit is getting old.  You don't think or speak like somebody defending our democracy.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you are the most racist person on this site, little white snowflake. And what the hell does breastfeeding have to do with racism. You are so fucking indoctrinated with liberal progressive garbage that you probably believe it is possible for a man to breastfeed a baby.

How am I racist Ridge?  Give me examples or shut your dick-sucker.

• Like 1

I posted the title of the article, the source and where the article was posted. If that is not enough info for you to locate the article that's your problem not mine.

You are the biggest asshole on any social site I frequent.  You're ignorant, stubborn and stupid.

• Like 1

But no mention of a senility test for Joe Biden? LMAO  And when is Sen. Cassidy taking his test?

Why?  Because he doesn't agree with your fucked-up opinions?  So is he a RINO too?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't need to read the article to learn what Tucker Carlson said about Buttigieg because I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears exactly what Tucker Carlson said. Maybe you need to obtain your info firsthand instead of relying on secondhand info from left wing propaganda blogs.

I heard Tucker's homophobic rant.  You're a homophobe, so it's nothing to you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

I am sorry your brains do not allow for the truth and you have just such a sad outlook on life keep up your fascist remarks I am sure your supreme ex-leader Adolf Trump will keep up the lies as he so fucking stupid like you.

Thank you.  

• Like 1