US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Hey Dr. Ridge, please explain to the group examples of Joe's declining cognitive ability?  We're fucking waiting.  well-were-waiting-sarcastic.gif

Almost every time Biden gives a speech his declining cognitive ability is obvious.Too bad you are too dumb and too indoctrinated to see it. Why do you think his staff won't allow him to spontaneously answer questions from the press?  

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Almost every time Biden gives a speech his declining cognitive ability is obvious.Too bad you are too dumb and too indoctrinated to see it. Why do you think his staff won't allow him to spontaneously answer questions from the press?  

Everything you just said is bullshit.  You have no idea of his cognitive ability, staff not allowing him to answer questions, or anything else.  You're a gaslighter who is NOT privy to anything in the White House.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm a few months older than him and I have no problem at all with my girlfriend. But I do look a lot younger than Bill. I guess telling lies all your life causes one to age faster.

Your blond Chaturbate cam whore excites you, eh?  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm a few months older than him and I have no problem at all with my girlfriend. But I do look a lot younger than Bill. I guess telling lies all your life causes one to age faster.

If lying ages you, then you must be 200 on the inside.  I have no doubt that health problems aren't far off for you.  Hate literally kills.

• Like 1