B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

I've been out of town for the past week and I return to find Nelly & Bogdan are gone. That's the best news I've heard from RLC in a long time. I hope they went back to Russia, never to be heard from again. Hopefully RLC will replace them with someone the subs will be interested in watching.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Miraguy said:

I've been out of town for the past week and I return to find Nelly & Bogdan are gone. That's the best news I've heard from RLC in a long time. I hope they went back to Russia, never to be heard from again. Hopefully RLC will replace them with someone the subs will be interested in watching.

They are in Barcelona. Nelly weer seen at Gina's and Bog took H&A to the airport yesterday, IIRC.

6 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Unfortunately they are still around. 🙄

Je ne sais pas pourquoi les gens sont toujours intéressés par la présence de Radi dans ce projet. Depuis le temps qu'elle est là, elle n'a rien montré d'autre que sa chatte et à force, on peut la dessiner avec les yeux fermés comme la réfugiée de Prague. Personne ne peut dire si Radi est hétéro ou lesbienne depuis tout ce temps. Elle doit dégager comme tous B4, B2, B5 et tous les appartements à Prague.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2