Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

A post made by none other than Amandafan and I quote...

"Perhaps those who have been pouring dredging over Nelly here for several weeks and day after day are responsible for her collapse. Given her past, totally unjust and inappropriate to burn her down like that. To those who are guilty of these misdeeds, I can only say: Nelly is only a human being who is entitled to her mistakes just as you are entitled to them. Those who see the mote in another's eye and not the beam in their own are not worthy of judging another. My heart bleeds every time I see that scum... Darling Nelly be strong and pick yourself up, because like me there are more people standing behind you..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoken like a true "Democrat", always wanting to blame someone else instead of getting off one's ass and fixing the problem/problems themselves!!

"Darling Nelly"?  WTF?  There are flights to Barcelona everyday and from what I've been hearing, there are empty beds as well.  Why don't you fly to Barcelona and get with "Darling Nelly the Dope Head" and help her get her sh!t together?  Quit blaming people on a forum for her misfortunes and dependence in her life.  She is a grown woman and is fully aware of her actions!

Nelly, along with Bogdan, can kiss my a$$ and F@ck off for all I care.  I have ZERO respect for any of these lazy a$$ people and I'm sick of the LIBERAL minded people on this forum who support them....just because these tenants are a bunch of naked circus performers, performing for one's guilty pleasure!!

That's about as eloquently as I can put it!!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

A post made by none other than Amandafan and I quote...

"Perhaps those who have been pouring dredging over Nelly here for several weeks and day after day are responsible for her collapse. Given her past, totally unjust and inappropriate to burn her down like that. To those who are guilty of these misdeeds, I can only say: Nelly is only a human being who is entitled to her mistakes just as you are entitled to them. Those who see the mote in another's eye and not the beam in their own are not worthy of judging another. My heart bleeds every time I see that scum... Darling Nelly be strong and pick yourself up, because like me there are more people standing behind you..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoken like a true "Democrat", always wanting to blame someone else instead of getting off one's ass and fixing the problem/problems themselves!!

"Darling Nelly"?  WTF?  There are flights to Barcelona everyday and from what I've been hearing, there are empty beds as well.  Why don't you fly to Barcelona and get with "Darling Nelly the Dope Head" and help her get her sh!t together?  Quit blaming people on a forum for her misfortunes and dependence in her life.  She is a grown woman and is fully aware of her actions!

Nelly, along with Bogdan, can kiss my a$$ and F@ck off for all I care.  I have ZERO respect for any of these lazy a$$ people and I'm sick of the LIBERAL minded people on this forum who support them....just because these tenants are a bunch of naked circus performers, performing for one's guilty pleasure!!

That's about as eloquently as I can put it!!

maybe its bogdan undercover there on cc to defend his wife, who knows